You will need to fill out your UA Career Network profile before beginning your search. To do this:
- Login to Wildcat JobLink .
Please note: if this is the first time you have accessed JobLink, you will need to create an account with the system. Be sure to have followed the steps on Creating an Account with Career Services before proceeding to the next step.
- Once you have logged into Wildcat JobLink, click on the Profile link at the top of the screen.
- Click on the UA Career Network Profile tab.
- Enter or update your profile information. Choose as little or as much information as you would like to share with your fellow Wildcats.
- If you wish others to see your information, you must select "yes" under both the Make My Account Active and Authorization to Release Information options.
- Click the Save button.
To access the network, click the UA Career Network link at the top of the screen -or- select UA Career Network from the desktop. Once you are in the network, you may use the search tools to find your desired contacts and reach out to them through the embedded email system.