For up to one year post-graduation, UA alumni may meet with a UA career counselor. Career counselors can offer information, advice, and resources on a wide variety of career issues. It you would like to meet with a career counselor, please call 520.621.2588 to schedule an appointment.
Typical Career Issues
- Choosing/changing careers
- Exploring personal interests, values and skills related to careers
- Identifying your transferrable, marketable skills
- Graduate school options and planning
- Developing a professional resume and other job search documents
- Interview preparation and practice
- Identifying and researching potential employers
If you are out of the Tucson area
You can submit questions to UA Career Services via email at: email@example.com. Questions concerning this Web site (including the signup and login process) should be dealt with through Technical Support.