What is the UA Career Network?
UA Career Services, in partnership with the University of Arizona Alumni Association, has created an exclusive peer-to-peer networking system to allow Wildcats to connect and gain career insights and advice.
If you are...
- searching for a former Wildcat in another city
- looking for a Wildcat currently working in your desired career area
- hunting for a mentor
- seeking career advice from someone in your current field
- interested in becoming a resource for other Wildcats (current or former)
then the UA Career Network is for you!
How It Works
The UA Career Network is integrated into Wildcat JobLink , but you will need to create an account. Registration ensures that only University of Arizona students and alumni have access to the UA Career Network. For first time users, the process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Create an Account with Career Services
- Configure your profile on the UA Career Network
- Begin your search for other Wildcats on the UA Career Network
If you are having trouble accessing Wildcat JobLink or the UA Career Network, please contact Career Services using our technical support page . Technical support requests are generally answered within one business day.