- UA Fall Career Days is the largest career fair sponsored by The University of Arizona all year.
- Tuesday & Wednesday, September 30 and October 1, 2014
- Student Union Memorial Center Ballroom (3rd floor)
Up to 2,000 students attend each day. No major-specific days means all majors can and do attend both days. Cost
Note: Add $50 Registration Fee to prices below if registering after August 1.
Invoice & Payment
- Daily Table Fee (Fees for 2014 have not yet been established. These are fees for 2013. Registration for 2014 will open by May 15th)
- Corporations: $600 per day
- Government: $400 per day
- Nonprofit organizations: $200 per day
Look for your invoice as an attachment to the confirmation email.
Which Employers Should Attend
- Payment easiest by credit card online.
- Prefer payment by check? Register online and click on that box.
- Organizations from industry, business, engineering, the nonprofit sector and government.
- Can material be shipped?
- Absolutely! Click here
- Complete list of hotels in the area
- Overview of UA Fall Career Days Schedule
- 09:30 a.m. Employers check-in & set up begins
- 11:00 a.m. Doors open to students
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch served (Arizona Room)
- 1:30 p.m. Final seating for lunch
- 4:00 p.m. Career Fair ends
Need more information on The University of Arizona’s biggest career fair?
Call Susan Miller-Pinhey at (520) 621-1408
Want to combine the UA career fair with another great Arizona career fair?
Check out Arizona State University's Career Fiesta at http://students.asu.edu/career/employercalendar