Career Services is pleased to offer Resume Books to our employers in an easy to use electronic format.
These Resume Books are uploaded into Wildcat Joblink. You must have an account set up as well as a job posted prior to requesting a Resume Book.
To view and/or download a Resume Book, follow these steps:
- From the list of links on the top menu, click on Post Job.
- Under the Employers section of the page that appears, click on the Login button.
- Type in the NACELink ID and Password for your account, and click on Login.
Important Note: if you do not already have an account, you will need to first create an account with NACELink, and then contact Employer Relations at email@example.com in order to obtain access to the Resume Books. Information on creating your NACELink account may be found here.
- From the Employer Desktop, select the link for Resume Book Access.
Important Note: this option will only appear on your desktop if your account has been granted access to the Resume Books. If you do not see the link, please contact Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Resume Books screen will appear, listing all of the Resume Books currently available for viewing.
- Clicking on the name of the Resume Book will display the complete listing of students within the selected Resume Book, allowing you to review and/or download individual resumes.
- Clicking on the Download Resume Book will generate a PDF file containing all of the resumes within the selected book; this can then either be viewed online or downloaded to your local hard drive.
If at any time you experience trouble with the Resume Book system, please be sure to use the Help link from the top menu of Wildcat JobLink in order to contact our staff. Or, feel free to email us directly at email@example.com