First Thing To Do is Register
From the Career Services home page at: http://www.career.arizona.edu, click on the Post Job tab.
On the next page, click on the Employer Login link
On the third page, under the Access Wildcat JobLink box, there is a "register for the first time" hyperlink. Click on that and fill in the registration form.
Fill in registration information completely. Not everything will apply, but everything with the red asterisk * is required.
Click the Submit button. Your request will be sent to Career Services and a new account will be set up for you. You will receive an email, usually within 24 hours, with password information.
Once you have an account
Once you have an account the rest is easy. Login the same way as above but when you get to the third page click on the Access Wildcat JobLink box.
On the “Employer Desktop” page, under "Shortcuts" choose any of the following:
- Create Job Posting: Enter job postings that will be available to students and alumni of the University of Arizona only.
- Post a Job to Multiple Schools (Fee Based) : Create a job posting for one or more schools, or select all schools in the system. There is a nominal fee for this service.
- View Job Postings: Review, edit, extend, deactivate and preview your job posting.
- Post a Profile: View and update organizational information. Update your professional information in the system.
After you have selected where to post your job(s), enter your job listing information on the online form provided. PLEASE NOTE: On the job listing form under “APPLICATION TYPE” you must select at least one of the three options for how you would like students to apply to your position. Please be sure to choose at least one:
- EMAIL - You will receive email notification when a student applies for a position you have posted.
- ACCUMULATE ONLINE - students submit their resume via the Wildcat JobLink. Resumes will accumulate online, and are accessible to you on the "Employer Desktop" page under "Shortcuts", click "View OCR Applicants".
- OTHER - a "How To Apply" box is provided for special instructions such as alternate email addresses, phone numbers, websites, etc.
Once the job listing information has been entered: If you are posting to the UA only, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page, or if you are posting to multiple schools, click “Save and Continue”, and you will be taken to the credit card information page.
Contact Employer Relations at email@example.com
or call 520-621-4606 for more information.