Looking for Wildcat JobLink?... Login Here
Campus Interviewing is a great way to connect with students. Each year, 250-300 employers interview on campus. Organizations who interview typically represent large to medium-sized corporate employers looking to hire students in the areas of business, industry and government. There is also a significant number of local and regional employers from small and mid-sized organizations. These employers come from all over the country to interview students for both internships/co-ops and full-time positions upon graduation.
All interview schedules are coordinated through the Employer Relations Office. Career Services utilizes NACElink, a system that allows staff and students access to online interview scheduling. Campus Interviewing is designed primarily for business, industry and government recruiting. If you are an Educator or a School District, for recruiting methods designed specifically for you, call 520-621-2372.
- Information Sessions.
- If you are interested in having an information session the night prior to your interviews, let us know. We can assist the arrangements and will publish the details online for students to view. NOTE: There are fees associated with both room and AV use.
- Schedule Format.
- Choose either a Open Schedule or an Pre-Select Schedule based on your needs.
- Open Schedules: The Open Schedule option allows all qualified students who meet your specific criteria to sign up immediately through NACElink on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-Select Schedules: This type of schedule allows you to review and select from the resumes of interested students, which students you will interview. There is a nominal charge for this service.
- Third Party Recruiting / Pyramiding / Multi-Level Marketing
- Third Party Recruiting / Pyramiding / Multi-Level Marketing organizations or opportunities will not be allowed to participate in campus recruiting events which include career fairs, job postings, campus recruiting, mall sponsorship, interview room use or resume referrals.
- Changes to Schedule.
- All changes and/or cancellations of scheduled dates can be accommodated if made at least three weeks prior to your visit. Once interviews are scheduled, the commitment to honor those arrangements rests equally between the employer and the candidate. Please follow up cancellations or changes with a telephone call or letter to scheduled candidates. Candidates are bound by this same courtesy.
- Promote Your Visit Aggressively.
- See our Publicity Page to maximize the value of your visit.
- Your Interview Day.
- The standard schedule consists of thirteen, 30-minute interviews. It begins at 8:30 AM, with the last interview ending at 5:00 PM. There is a 15-minute break in the morning and afternoon, and lunch is from 11:45 AM - 1:15 PM. Other scheduling arrangements can be made at your request prior to your recruiting date. Please be sure to check airline schedules in advance and plan for one-hour travel time from the Tucson International Airport to campus.
- Follow Up With Us.
- Career Services actively solicits and maintains "offer and acceptance" data from registrants. Because we are interested in the salary information of our graduates for statistical and advising purposes, we ask that all UA employers provide Career Services with this information.