UA departments and local businesses, welcome!
We hope the following information will help guide you as you begin your search to hire UA students. Student employees provide campus departments and local businesses with much needed staffing. In many cases, students greatly depend upon earnings from part-time employment while they pursue their college degree. In addition to the financial benefit, students gain the following:
- Valuable work experience.
- Establish a work record to build a resume.
- Reduce the necessity of student loans.
- Network with professionals.
- Experience several different career choices.
- Acquire practical career-related experiences.
- Exposure to the world of work.
- Build and enhance skills such as communication, time management, customer service, etc.
- Develop a sense of community and involvement with the University of Arizona and Tucson community.
Please visit the Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid to view the latest Student Employment Manual
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid- Student Employment Manual