This is an expanded career fair for graduating students and alumni seeking permanent positions in the fields of Education and Nonprofits. School districts and nonprofit organizations can find candidates for their openings for classroom teachers and/or agency advocates, as well as any position openings requiring a college degree. Look for accountants, human resources personnel and computer techs at this fair.
Both school districts and nonprofit organizations can look to fill positions from across the spectrum of talented UA students from a wide variety of academic majors that will bring not only their own academic discipline and analytic skills and abilities to your organization but also the enthusiasm and energy of youth working on behalf of your organization's cause.
- 2013 FEES:
- School Districts: $150 per reserved table
- Nonprofits: $75 per reserved table
- Dates, Place & Times
- April 26th, at the Student Union Memorial Center Grand Ballroom (3rd floor) from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Continental breakfast for two representatives
- Convenient Parking
in the 2nd Street Garage adjacent to the ballroom
- One 6' Table
- Access to hundreds of exceptional UA graduates
- Additional person (above the two included) $20
- Additional parking space $8
- Additional tables $150 (for school districts) and $75 for nonprofit organizations
- Electricity/Power $25
April 19, 2013 Final deadline for your reservation for the UA Education and Nonprofit Career Day to ensure that your district or organization is included in the final list of those attending. This list will be distributed to students at the event. Note: In years when we sell out of tables, this deadline may not apply.
April 26, 2013
8:00 a.m. Park at 2nd Street Garage ( see map )
- Unload and proceed to the Student Union Grand Ballroom on the 3rd Floor
- Check in at the Registration Table
- Proceed to your table and set up your display
8:30 a.m. A continental breakfast will be served in a side room
10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Students enter ballroom, meet with recruiters informally or are interviewed on the spot (based on district or organization's preference)
1 p.m. End of UA Education and Nonprofit Career Day