- Students and Alums Spring Into Summer with this Last Chance Career Fair!
- March 31 & April 1, 2015
- Student Union Memorial Center Third Floor Ballroom
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., both days
- Featuring nonprofit and healthcare organizations, government agencies, industry and business opportunities.
- Change this year: The hall will have employers hiring primarily for technical positions and those hiring primarily for non-tech positions will be interspersed throughout the ballroom. See table number sign to determine the employer's focus.
- Make the Most of This Opportunity
Career Services has developed a checklist to help you plan and organize your efforts for UA Spring Career Days. Basically you need to:
- Be prepared
- Do your homework
- Research the companies that interest you
- Dress appropriately
- Have copies of your resume to pass out
- Develop & practice your One-Minute Commercial (quick introduction)
- Smile and have fun!
Here are some great questions to get you started. Nothing impresses an employer more than genuine interest and enthusiasm about their company, agency, or organization. Go for it!
- Questions concerning access, request for a sign language interpreter or accommodations for a disability, contact Career Services at (520) 621-2588 or email@example.com.