Tuesday, March 19, 2013
4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The University of Arizona
Memorial Student Union – Third Floor
Held in conjunction with the UA Spring Career Days, this event is an opportunity for students and participating employers to interact in a more personal setting. Attend UA Spring Career Days from 11am to 4pm and then join us at this reception where diverse students can learn about internships, job opportunities and much more.
Light refreshments will be served.
Attend And Win!
Attendees at the event who are current UA students will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 scholarship.
Note: Winners must be present to win.
Space is limited, food and beverage is included (free!) and interested students are asked to RSVP for this career panel/networking event. Here's how to do it:
If You Have Opted-In With Career Services
If You Are Not Opted-In With Career Services
- You don't need to be opted-in in order to RSVP and/or attend this panel. You will need to send an email to Career Services at email@example.com, however, to reserve your space at the Diversity Mixer. Please be sure to include your full name and email address.
Additional Campus Sponsors
- UA Career Services
- UA Cultural Centers
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Black Retail Action Group
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society for Advancement Hispanics, Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
The University of Arizona is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The University prohibits discrimination in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity and is committed to maintaining an environment free from sexual harassment and retaliation.