Career Services has received a $20,000 grant from the UA Parents and Family Association for the Career Development Certificate Program and the Wildcat eFolio.
The Career Development Certificate Program is an eight module, on-line, self-directed career planning program.
- Students have the opportunity to work through a modular program that assists them in solidifying their career plans.
- Students receive a certificate upon completion of the Program, although it is not reflected on the University of Arizona transcript.
- The Career Development Certificate Program needs to be completed prior to graduation, but the Certificate can be earned in two years or less.
- The requirements are simple and give students the flexibility of choosing the pieces that best fit their career development needs.
- The modules can be completed in any order, although Career Services recommends that students start with Exploring Interests and Creating a Career Plan.
- This Career Development Workbook has career information, career exercises, a career planning guide and a checklist of all of the Certificate modules.
The Wildcat eFolio
system is a personal on-line database to document students' academic, internship and other related experiences while attending the University of Arizona in a clear, professional, organized format that can be shared with potential employers.
Career Services extends our gratitude to the UA Parents and Family Association and the Campaign Committee for their generous support.