Career planning requires considerable time and effort.
- What motivates you?
- What interests you?
- What do you do well?
- What do you imagine doing in 5 - 10 years?
- What skills would you like to use and develop?
- What do you want from an internship or career job?
- What would you like to achieve in your life?
Consider your interests, skills, and goals.
During your academic years, utilize your time well to learn about yourself and identify what your interests are, by exploring every opportunity. Time goes by very fast, so consider your future now!
4 (Four) Year Career/Academic Plan:
4 Year Career & Academic Plan: Freshman Year
4 Year Career & Academic Plan: Sophomore Year
4 Year Career & Academic Plan: Junior Year
4 Year Career & Academic Plan: Senior Year
Self and Career Assessments Online:
- If you want to assess your interests and skills to explore majors and careers, use the online tools available at Career Services