Click the logo below to access Ferguson's Career Guidance Center.
The Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center is a comprehensive career research database featuring authoritative, wide-ranging content that is accessible and intuitively organized. NOTE:
This resource is brought to you by the University of Arizona Libraries. If you are trying to access from a computer OFF campus, you need to log in Ferguson's Career Guidance Center through the UA Libraries.
For more details on remote access (VPN), check UA Library's FAQ.
- Job Profiles: Information on more than 4,850 jobs and 157 industries, broken down into 16 Career Clusters, is presented through overview articles and videos.
- Skills: Through informative articles and videos, this broad section helps users learn the essentials of various skills. Sample résumés and cover letters created by professional career consultants are provided.
- Resources: Users can search resource entries divided into convenient categories such as financial aid directories, college planning, organizations, internships, scholarships, and much more. School Search is also available.
- Videos: 290 videos introduce users to a wide variety of jobs, industries, and career development skills.
- Special Features: Monthly “My Life” interviews with professionals give a firsthand perspective on exciting jobs such as special effects expert; and monthly “Focus On” articles spotlight interesting industries such as film.