Welcome to our highly valued online career resources for UA Students!
The Career Services fee gets you an expanded suite of resources that will help pave your way from classroom to career. We have what you need when it comes to career prep including job listings, career assessments, employer databases and more.
- Wildcat JobLink (WJL) postings exclusively targeted to UA students and UA graduates. With over 15,000 employers participating in this site, opportunities come from all sectors.
- The Resume Referral program is automatically yours when you participate in WJL. Career Services referred over 40,000 resumes to top employers last year.
- From small to large, corporate to nonprofit, government to Fortune 500s, companies and organizations come to our campus each semester, ready to interview UA students. Our Campus Interviewing service offers a face- to-face opportunity to interview here on your home turf for both internships and full-time career positions.
- Overwhelmed by the sheer number of viable career choices out there? Our online career assessment programs include the most effective decision-making tools available today featuring the AZ Career Information System.
- Internship.com provides a national database of internship opportunities where you can get contact information for over 20,000 employers encompassing over 70,000 internships.
- Going Global is your go to website for a database of international employers plus advice on tapping into international markets.
- Career Beam delivers a robust database of national employers with key contacts, in-depth company information and LinkedIn connections.
- Back to Basics. That's your resume, an important marketing tool for any job search. Resume Builder is an interactive site that walks students through a customized resume creation process.
Because your future is NOT an option, register now. A small fee covers your entire year starting August 1st and gets you all these resources and more.
What Does It Cost?
It's just $5 per academic year (August 1 - July 31), billed directly to your Bursar's account. For your convenience, we will automatically renew your access each year until you graduate. (Please note that there are no refunds once you have been billed.)
Alumni interested in using these web resources may register for $20 per academic year. (Please note that there are no refunds once you have been billed.)
Still Trying To Decide?
Need more detail? Check out what becomes available when you opt-in.