Welcome to our highly valued online career resources for UA Students!
The Career Services fee gets you an expanded suite of resources that will help pave your way from classroom to career. We have what you need when it comes to career prep including job listings, career assessments, employer databases and more.
- Wildcat JobLink (WJL) postings are exclusively targeted to UA students and UA graduates. With over 15,000 employers participating in this site, opportunities come from all sectors.
- Experience the WJL value-added in our Resume Referral program; automatically yours when you participate in WJL. Career Services referred more than 25,000 resumes to top hiring employers last year. One of those resumes could be yours this coming year.
- From small to large, corporate to nonprofit, government to Fortune 500s, companies and organizations come to our campus each semester, ready to interview UA students. Our Campus Interviewing service offers a face- to-face opportunity to interview here on your home turf for both internships and full-time career positions.
- Overwhelmed by the sheer number of viable career choices out there? Looking to narrow this avalanche of opportunity down? Our online career assessment programs include the most effective decision-making tools available today featuring the AZ Career Information System.
- Interested in not just any internship but something truly fascinating and securely within your field of interest? Internship.com provides a national database of internship opportunities where you can get contact information for over 20,000 employers encompassing over 70,000 internships.
- Going Global is your go to website for a database of international employers plus advice on tapping into international markets.
- Career Beam delivers a robust database of national employers with key contacts, in-depth company information and LinkedIn connections.
- Back to Basics. That's your resume, an important marketing tool for any job search. Resume Builder is an interactive online site that walks students through a customized resume creation process.
Bottom line: Why opt IN?
Because your future is NOT an option. Just a small amount per academic year starting August 1 gets you all these resources and more.
What Does It Cost?
It's just $5 per academic year (August 1 - July 31), billed directly to your Bursar's account. For your convenience, we will automatically renew your access each year until you graduate. (Please note that there are no refunds once you have been billed.)
Alumni interested in using these web resources may Opt IN for $20 per academic year. (Please note that there are no refunds once you have been billed.)
Still Trying To Decide?
Need more detail? Check out what becomes available when you opt-in.