Deciding Whether to Opt-In?
It's a tough choice. But look at some of these great resources you'll gain access to:
- Are you clueless regarding your future career? Have a million interests but no direction? Our online career assessment programs include the most effective decision-making tools available today.These will help you formulate a plan…but only if you opt-IN.
- Habla Espanol? Or Deutsch? How about Chinese? If you think you might prefer your internships a bit more on the exotic side then Going Global is your go to website for a database of international employers plus advice on how to tap into international markets from the U.S.
- There’s more. Career Beam delivers a robust database of national employers with key contacts, in-depth company information and LinkedIn connections. You’ll find this website invaluable when you begin researching companies and looking for contacts and connections.
- Vault On-line Career Libraries boasts extensive information on a myriad of career fields but best of all, provides solid advice including proven models outlining how to break into specific fields. This is the kind of career information you just can’t get from Mom, Dad and Uncle Mike.
- Back to the basics. That’s your resume, an important marketing tool for any job search. Resume Builder is an interactive online site that walks students through a customized resume creation process from start to finish.
Opting in gives a “One Stop Shop” with resources and tools that will help maximize your efforts and achieve your career goals.