Build Professional Resumes
Career Services and the UA Library have collaborated to bring UA Resume Builder, powered by Wildcat JobLink, to campus. This has only been possible due to the UA Library generously agreeing to sponsor the service.
UA Resume Builder helps you produce high-quality resumes with examples and templates tuned to specific fields. You can build, manage, and control unlimited number of unique resumes for different purposes as Microsoft Word documents or as PDFs.
Access the UA Resume Builder
Some important notes before you begin:
- You must be either a current Student or Alum of the University of Arizona in order to use UA Resume Builder.
- Want more in-depth instructions on creating a resume? Check out the Career Services Resume Guide before using the UA Resume Builder.
- To see a complete resume before you start, check out these examples of popular resume formats .
- Career Services offers free Resume Checks on a walk-in basis throughout the year.
- The UA Resume Builder offers several preset Microsoft Word formats for your resume. If you would like to modify any aspects of this formatting, you will need to first download the document to your computer in order to make the changes.