UA Spring Career Days - Employer
March 20 & 21, 2018
We are excited that you are interested in recruiting UA Wildcats! Spring Career Days is two days for employers from all industries to interact with UA students from all majors. We want our employers to get the most out of their visit and have multiple opportunities to engage with students. We offer On Campus Interviewing during the Career Days as a great way to connect with our students. Student Engagement & Career Development has multiple interview rooms that can accommodate employers visiting on campus. Employers can request interview rooms through Handshake to make the most of your recruiting experience here at the UA.
Up to 1,500 students and alumni attend each day.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Up to 4 representatives
- Up to 2 parking passes
- Continental breakfast for up to 4 registered reps
- Deluxe lunch in Arizona Room for up to 4 registered reps
- 1 6' table with 2 chairs
Please note: all employers must complete company profile and register in Handshake
Cost & Payment Procedures
Daily Table Fee
Standard Fee per day
- Corporate $750.00: 4 representatives, 2 parking passes, 1-6’ table with 2 chairs, continental breakfast, and lunch.
- Government & Non-Profit $475.00: Up to 4 representatives, 2 parking passes, 1-6’ table with 2 chairs, continental breakfast, and lunch.
Invoice & Payment
Look for your invoice as an attachment to your confirmation email.
- Payment is easiest by credit card online
Prefer payment by check? Register online and click on the appropriate box.
- Cancellations made prior to March 06, 2018 will incur a $75.00 processing fee. The remaining registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds for cancellations received on or after March 06, 2018.
Which Employers Should Attend
Employers from all industries, including government and non-profit organizations.