Choosing your college major and ultimately, your career, can be challenging. How do you know that a certain major or career field is right for you? After you have chosen an academic course, what career options will you have? Career Services assists students with exploring what they CAN do with a major in terms of a career and will assist you in putting your career plan into action.
What can A Career Educator Help you With?
Career Educators help students:
- Obtain a deeper understanding of their skills, interests, and personality and learn how they correlate to career possibilities
- Increase their knowledge of the internship and job search process
- Write targeted resumes, cover letters, and personal statements
- Develop confidence in interviewing
- Learn about the process of applying to graduate or professional school
Career Educator Services
Resume Lab & Resources
Resume Lab is the best way to get all your resume-related questions answered and to have your resume reviewed. Drop-in hours daily.View Lab Hours
Career Educator On Call
For those burning (non-resume) questions that are quick to answer (less than 10 minutes), drop in to see a Career Educator. Drop-in hours available daily.Get Quick Answers
Request a Presentation
If you belong to a student group or organization, request a presentation. Types of presentations you can request: Wildcat 5, Career Exploration, Resume Writing, Applying to Graduate School, Networking, Job Search and Interviewing. Please note that evening presentations can start no later than 6:00pm and end no later than 7:00pm and we request at least two weeks advance notice for scheduling purposes.