UA Graduate School Day
Wednesday, Nov.1, 2017
Student Union Memorial Center, 3rd Floor Ballroom
Graduating students and alumni can explore graduate school options. All students are welcome.
How to get the most out of UA Graduate School Day:
Before the event: Prepare
- Review websites of schools with programs of interest to you
- Based on this information, decide which schools to target at the event
- Rank schools according to your preference
- Crunched for time? Visit your highest priority schools first to ensure you have adequate time to spend with its representatives
At the event: Bring a list of questions that will help inform your decision
- Questions could address program requirements, faculty, course offerings, facilities, location, student life, costs, teaching/graduate/research assistantships, etc.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the institution's representative regarding your goals for graduate school and your career interests
Get the representative's card
Follow-up with the representative after the event
Registration for Graduate Schools will open in July. Check back for the list of registrants.